Rita N. Singh is the CEO & Founder of Elite Women Around the World®
- A worldwide platform to enhance the economic position of women globally. Her legacy of leadership, innovation and humanitarian efforts has made her one of the few South Asian Women to receive the most prestigious awards, recognitions and accolades in the United States. Rita is a person of broad and deep accomplishments, with a global mindset to create success strategies worldwide. At various times she has excelled as an expert entrepreneur, brilliant executive coach & leadership strategist, dynamic speaker, author and moderator, philanthropist and thought leader, trained consultant and CPA. She received her Executive MBA with a concentration in Ethical and Entrepreneurial Leadership from Ursuline College while at the same time working as part-time adjunct faculty at Ursuline College, teaching in the MBA program in the School of Graduate and Professional Studies. Rita was instrumental in the development of the "Center of Excellence in Ethical and Entrepreneurial Leadership" at Ursuline College. She received her bachelor’s and master’s degree in India and later completed her education as a Certified Public Accountant in the USA.
In 1989 she co-founded with her husband Nip, S&A Consulting Group LLP
- A Global Resource Management Consulting Firm. Under her leadership many of the summits, forums & conferences over the years have been produced, directed and designed by her company MIRAJ International LLC
- An Upscale Event Design & Management Services bringing Entrepreneurial Intelligence to Upscale Events Worldwide. Over the years, she has created and spearheaded a variety of projects and initiatives - To build forums, focus groups, workshops, conferences, articles, white papers, inspirational and thought provoking messages on women leadership and professional development, Wave of Hope
– For civic and social responsibility projects, Culinary Training Center of India®
- For healthy and creative life styles.
Rita has strong community relations and professional involvement in several trade and civic associations, local chambers and non-profit organizations and served on several boards and committees. As a women of Indian heritage Rita is the recipient of many firsts, just to mention a few: 2010 FICA Lifetime Achievement Award, 2009 TIAW World of Difference 100 Award, 2008 YWCA Women of Achievement Award, 2008 WIPP Fast 5 Award, 2006 Enterprising Women of the Year Award, 2005 Oscar Leading Lady Award, 2005 Business Woman of the Year, 2004 Northeast Ohio Athena, 2003 Top Ten Women Business Owners of Northeast Ohio and Woman of the Year Award in 1998 from her Indian Community and Association of Asian Women in Northeast Ohio. Recently she was the second Asian women to be inducted to the 2010 Ohio Women’s Hall of Fame. Rita was also a finalist of the First Ever Northeast Ohio Riot and Rebel Girl Award from Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2008. Other note worthy achievements are 2010, 2008 & 2007 Smart Business World Class Customer Service Honoree and First Place Winner in the COSE Business Plan Challenge 2003 in the Minority Business Enterprise Category.
Rita’s leadership is making a difference worldwide. Her vision has provided the philanthropic “fuel” to address the vital issues facing our community. She has been involved in a number of humanitarian pursuits, most notably, while serving as Honorary International Development Director at ATHENA International, she worked two years to establish the ATHENA Award program in India to inspire other women to achieve their full potential, with Wave of Hope to support women and children affected by natural disasters, and now with the creation of the Elite Women Around The World® project making a positive economic impact on women and young girls around the globe. She is an exceptional leader who serves as a role model to others with her unconditional service to her community and to the world. Rita is currently writing a book titled “Business Warrior”.
Nipendra (Nip) P. Singh is serving as Chairman and CEO of S&A Consulting Group LLP where he provides engineering and management consulting services in investment casting technology, advanced aerospace materials, forging, machining, materials management, equipment planning/acquisition, total new plant start-up and engineering and manufacturing. Over the course of his career, he served in various high level managerial capacities at major players in the aerospace industry including Rolls Royce, General Electric, TRW Corporation and Precision Castparts Corporation, Inc. Nip has consulted for over the past thirty years for companies in the U.S., Europe, and Japan and is currently serving on the Board of Directors of the Investment Casting Institute (ICI). He is also author of various technical and white papers at Investment Casting Institute (ICI) USA, British Investment Casting Association (BICTA), European Investment Casting Federation (EICF), Japan Investment Casting Association and China Foundry Association (CFA).
Mr. Singh's experience is a broad combination of business profit/loss and technical activities which include management of production, sales, marketing, engineering, research and development, environmental affairs, industrial engineering and material procurement services. Included within his experience is the unique skill and proven track record of twice operating new plants from the planning phase through ongoing operation. He has also performed technical assessment of licensees and patents. Mr. Singh has led the preparation of strategic plans for new products, the turnaround of a business with heavy operating losses, trouble-shooting process, equipment, material and design issues.
Nip whole heartedly supports all endeavors of his life and business partner Rita; being a father of two daughters believes in women economic empowerment. Through out his life Nip has been involved in philanthropic projects within his community both physically and financially most recently having under written the establishment of the ATHENA Award program in India in 2006, Regional Economic Development Trade Summit 2010, WIPP Economic Blue Print – Break the Glass Ceiling Conference, Becoming ATHENA – Eight Principles of Enlightenment Forum and now his unparalleled support to the success of Elite Women Around The World®.