Elite Advisory Board
Board Member Criteria & Responsibilities
- Advisory board term is for 2 years; previous board experience a plus
- Willingness to support the cause both physically and financially
- Committed to help develop the project in their region/country
Global Elite Board of Advisors
- Mr. Nipendra (Nip) P. Singh, Chairman & CEO, S&A Consulting Group LLP, Cleveland, OH USA
- Ms. Imelda McGrattan, Dingle, Co Kerry, Ireland
- Ms. Francoise Clijsen, President, Royal Tropical Institute, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Holland)
- Ms. Corne Krugar, Certified Quality Assurance Management Professional, Impimpi Technologies, South Africa
- Ms. Martha Mayhood Mertz, Founder of ATHENA® International and President of Mayhood Investments, Inc. Sedona, Arizona, U.S.A.
- Ms. Barbara Kasoff, Founder and President, Women Impacting Public Policy (WIPP) San Francisco, California, U.S.A.
- Ms. Runa Magnusdottir, Founder, Connected-Women.com, Seltjarnarnes. Iceland